AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Hello again - I come in peace, page-25

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    As much as this recent poster had some valid points, I am really wary of everything about it.
    I always question motives and I really dont know how altrusic their intentions were.

I also think that at the time if they had had business dealings with Nick then why was that not brought forth as I actually thought you had to declare such things if you were involved with the company in some way before posting, but hey maybe thats just me.

Yes they had some great points in hindsight yes we can all beat ourselves up about what has now happened etc , but obviously they had more insight into things than what they revealed.

I for one have seen other posters on this thread and other HC threads who when they had negatives etc about the company approach it in a totally different way, so I am not 100% convinced at all that this recent poster had good intentions maybe they do maybe they dont.

However this is just me and yes interesting about the connection they had with other poster.

Dont think I am just one sided I did like the posters post and yes they were right about some things but I am really skeptical about the validity of everything that they have said in past and present, call it my "something is not quite right meter" but it is truly buzzing loudly at present especially regarding the motivation and timing of things.

Well thats my blurb and I am sure most will disagree buts its all my opinion based what I know and perceive
    Wish the best to all
    have a great day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.