URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

hello again teens, page-13

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Timmy and others

I said I would post a reply at the time. Ive changed my mind. 'That' email was not replied to. I sent 'another' email with revised questions directly to Pat Ryan last Thursday. Those questions were not posted on Hotcopper.

At the moment we have a shareprice sitting on 12 month lows and if developments OR company guidance are not provided shortly one can't see that improving that much.

I am concerned that without direction we could be going lower.

Disclosure here of my email will not change anything.

The company only ever give information that is within the ASX disclosure guidelines anyway. And rightfully so. There were no revelations as far as I am concerned.
    My main priority was to connect with the company and apart from asking some questions, I wanted to state those areas that I think need development and awareness.
    I think communication is a key issue here.

Ive stated these areas any number of times. I know it doesnt do me personally any favours with Pat Ryan and Kate Hobbs 'perhaps' but I hope at least they can appreciate that my concerns are real and valid. I hope they can improve the lot for ALL shareholders....and the companys own prospects.

What I do recommend is that anybody here with questions call the company directly or email. From now on I will be using the telephone....much quicker ;)

Go to the website or call Pat Ryan below.

Company contact: The Chairman
    [email protected]
    Pat Ryan
    Phone 61 8 94467441
    Mob 0417967883

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.