NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

In my opinion.......On the mining question...Absolutely...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In my opinion.......On the mining question...Absolutely not....for many reasons including capital raising, land agreements, permitting and regulatory hurdles and associated drawn out community consultation periods etc etc etc..usually a minimum 3 to 5 years (unless some miracle of Government Intervention).

In my opinion.....As to becoming a miner and profitable.....need a good crystal ball...most exploration mobs do not....as they get taken over or heavily partnered up if they prove up a decent resource.

THESE COMMENTS ARE GENERAL IN NATURE TO DO WITH MINING EXPLORATION AND IN NO WAY REFLECT ANY OPINION ON NML GOOD, BAD NOR OTHERWISE.

In my opinion.....dude any spec stock...nay...most stocks are a risk and you just gotta do ya research and due diligence...and balance that out with your investment style and risk profile...dude mining exploration is not the place for the risk adverse investor.... in my humble opinion.

Hope this helps....but I am just a mug mate who does his own thing investment wise and who posts a bit here n there....seek some pro advice from someone in the mining game and do heaps of reading if ya gunna have a serious go in the market....every day is a school day !

cheers....WTF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.