BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Hello, anyone home?, page-12

1. 5,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860

Want some mind blowing figures... look back over the last 4 Annual Financials and add up the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ paid to management and the BoD ....

Weep deeply. When a Small Coy runs short on $$$$ then a SPP/ Share Issue etc can prop it up !! We maybe 'mug' shareholders come to the party (not ours) If you have time have a look at some prospectuses... (and do you read them ??? ) not much on 'What the Coy will/is/going/hopes to do/doing etc... but a blo..y motsa on Corporate Compliance ........... which I bet most of us give a 'tinkers cuss' about -- Do we understand it ??????????? Nope .. Who wins here --- the Legal Eagles...etc ..... Brokers etc ... look at the costs in raising the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ain't much left for looking for the goodies ?? Look at the $$ costs and use those to get a % cost V funds raised ... Only thing it raises is the hair on the back of your head.

There are many a small stocks on the ASX that keep many an Executive and BoD's in a very comfortable position.. has been for many a year and will - unfortunately -be for many another year on year on year...

Having done some financial analysis on small stocks like BUY and in theory - buying them out - for a pittance (see MC) re arranging the expenses, as a lot are book entries - like depreciation etc etc .. then paying one's self a good income... WOW .. Cash Cows ??? It would be a great business to own.. Income seems stable. I challenge you to look carefully at the expenses .. take time to analyse one at a time Rent ??? for one surely it could be reduced, work from home .. What do you need a big cost for ?????????????????????? That is one small area to save $ .

All. yes the whole lot , IMHO and my calculations ...I am not an Accountant but from a CS ( Common Sense) point of view ) looks like costs could be slashed -------

Have Share holders received any dividend YET ????? .

OK had my rant for now.... Do really - sincerely- hope - pray- believe( ??) - think one day in the distant future we may hit pray - oops pay dirt ??

Put in the bottom drawer...... Dont forget to photostat the holding cert... Original may fade over time. !!!

Keep safe all Rant over ??

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.35K 5.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1263134 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5086233 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.