LEG 0.00% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Repete , yes Legend mined silver , i think it was high grade ,...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    Repete , yes Legend mined silver , i think it was high grade , not sure why they stoped :uneconomic I guess .May have been native silver no sure .I read how people wanted to buy it in it's unprocessed form for speciments .They used to do tours of the mine From memory highly prospective leases .Didn't they sell the plant to FXR last year , shame about that . Do you know anything about it ? I also read a bit on the East Coast site ....................... now we have firstly , prospect of silver PGM deposit with East Coast in Pilbara .Secondly , JV with Oxiana on Mt Gisbon Thirdly Apex gold distibution & paticipation in Apex development of gold processing at , possible identification of nickel & PGM deposit at Gum Creek(Bungara / Bungara West over 20 K strike . .Fifthly , Gold prospecting on FXR leases in Pilbara & Legend Carlow Castle leases .Also in the future evential drilling for nickel , copper & Zinc on 17 anomolies already identified by VTEM in Pilbara .Wonder what will fire first?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.587K 596.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 881804 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.