RVE 0.00% 22.0¢ riviera resources limited

howdy jwp & hf and welcome aboard.looks like we've got ourselves...

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    howdy jwp & hf and welcome aboard.

looks like we've got ourselves an iron ore mine! now i'm just trying to figure out how much of it we actually own? it seems a bit complicated, i'm struggling to totally get my head around the scale of the dilution!

the new capital structure factors to be considered include:

* the newly issued shares to the vendors,

* the shares for the $15M capital raising (details still to be determined?),

* the 1:2 share consolidation and,

* the 3 possible tranches of performance shares (subject to meeting progressive targets).

i've looked quickly at the doc for the shareholder meeting (41 page asx release of 11/8) which gives most of the details except the price and quantity of the $15M cap raising. not sure how they will work out the cap raising price/quantity or the timing?

i've gone for the rveo oppies which seemed to be surprisingly (suspiciously?) attractive compared to the ordinary rve shares. i understand that post the 1:2 consolidation the exercise price for the oppies increases from 10c to 20c.

anyone care to shine some more light on the new capital structure and the associated dilution of former rve shares and rveo oppies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.