BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Hello Benitec Shareholders, page-54

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I make two comments on the nature of the comments on this thread.

First, according to Dirk (who follows many biotechs, not just BLT) many biotechs are currently trading at close to cash and so Benitec is not an exception. I don't always agree with Dirk about BLT but there is no doubt that he is across the biotech market. If this is the case and with the Board having taken some action, then perhaps it is now appropriate to see what a new CEO will do rather than get caught up in the mood of the current biotech/BLT downswing?

Second, whether or not one likes the position that the company is in, all posters, including Annabel, should be treated with some respect. It does us no credit to be constantly at each others throats and detracts from what used to be an excellent forum for Benitec discussion. What posters expect of Annabel and what she is legally able to provide are probably miles apart. This is not her fault and we should not make our frustrations personal.

In a note to Annable, if she is still reading HC, I would say that by joining the forum and posting this thread, you did create an expectation that you would be more than just a passive observer (you could have been that without posting this thread). I do, therefore, think that you now have a responsibility to clarify just how you intend to use HC and what, if anything, readers can expect from you. In other words, what are you going to add to the discussion here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.