PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

hello cocky..., page-13

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    No bond required that we are aware of, and it hasn't been announced to the market. Besides, PLV is planning to use some or all of the facilities in Cockatoo to complement the Irvine operations at some future stage down the track.
    Then, to top it all off, we have accomodation, an airstrip, ship loadind facilites, processing plants, etc, as well.
    And we will start mining DSO as well at some stage or another in the next year (2012), which will give us income to proceed with what we already got.

There has been talks of using barges to ship the iron ore from Irvine to Coackatoo Island in the past and it could now become a certainty, thus reducing our initial capital outlays needed to start mining. It also appears that Timeone while they are investing with us at a premium of our current sp currently standing at approximately 60% premium value, is also willing to supply us with all the funds needed to proceed with mining as well. And that, in anybody's language, would have to be a big plus.

I am very happy with my investment in PLV and, so far, I have no reasons whatsoever to have any concerns with that part at all. As a matter of facts, I take the opportunity to load up when the opportunity comes my way.

Have a good one, and a safe one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.