ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

hello etrade, page-11

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    re: etrade Hey 'keep it real'......don't know if you are as you sound like you work for Etrade & trying to pick some sort of weakness in another trading platform but will answer your questions as if you're genuine.
    The Webiress trading platform has intraday charts of 1,2,5,10,30,60 min + daily,weekly,monthly,quarterly yearly with several charting indicators ie MACDs etc though like most people here we all use other comprehensive sites like Incredible Charts.
    It has a stack of other tools too numerous to mention like market maps which show which sector the money is moving into & trade analysis of what prices people paid for the stock during the day etc.
    Also does Options but not CFDs. I cancelled my CMC CFD a/c as they take an opposing position against you & guess who wins most of the time - was sick of the requotes. I'm moving to Marketech as they said they take a position the same direction as you not against you.
    Anyway, you save a heap on brokerage as you can buy/sell a stock up to 12 different price ranges per day & only pay $33 not every time you want to top up or sell down at a few price ranges etc.

Apparently there is a free trial of the platform that you can download from their website so give that a go if you're serious about changing over. I have my screen dissected into 9 areas with 7 of them watching stocks & the other 2 on market activity & intraday charts etc

Anyway, I'm happy with it - it's the best platform I've ever used & I'm not speaking through my hat here because I have had accounts with at least 7 others plus also trialed Protrader & Etrade but didn't like them.

The website again is www.traderdealer.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.