FFG 0.00% 1.3¢ fatfish group limited

The meaning to what I said was that it didn't fall to where it...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    The meaning to what I said was that it didn't fall to where it came from was because it was revalued and it is a different company now. If you look at the price channel and Bollingers, it formed a price range with a new middle basing range of sound 15c - 10c and that is why the chart went out sideways quite strongly. the reason for this was that the price for previous breakout up to 40c was because of Smartfunding's setting up entry into Corporate BNPL SE Asia when the large established BNPL companies were were flying.
    IN the end it was realised the product wasn't complete and needed fine tuning with retail additions and addons, to make it really competitive in the market

After the retrace from 40c the company to their credit has made great work in improving the model by adding new retail platforms to make it a much better product to compete. Now I'm not going to write volumes about what is in progress only say that most people and some institutions don't understand what is going on between the pages and that the product is being made into a competitive product to to get recognition and a larger share of the market with BNPL and e-insurance.

The company is undervalued now to a great degree, has many tentacles in various industries and has a lot of wealth just in shareholdings so why would anyone want to artificially put it down to a silly price range when most successful traders buy shares when they go up in value and exercise some patience and addons in the the build. Really, in the overall picture the time we are waiting for the new reshaped competitive BNPL product to enter the market will in retrospect be only a blip to those with patience and support. The extent to which this product could or will achieve rewards will be quite surprising as many long term holders agree.

I see a lot support for BNPL and e-Insurances in SE Asia. It seems only a few Armchair Cowboys in Oz who seem confused. Keep the faith guys and understand t's worth a lot more than this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $11.13K 856.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 937294 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.