EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Hello from Austria!

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hello all,

I am a big Lithium fan and holder of Australian and American Lithium stocks (see my history here on hotcopper) and since 2 days really surprised that we in Austria have such a big Lithium resource (EUR) with good grade!! In our local finance boards there is no discussion so far regarding EUR. But about PLS, BGS...

I have also a lot of experience with green projects in Austria. E.g. wind power. It is here like this: Everyone likes renewable/green energy, but nobody want to have a wind turbine within 5 miles from his/her house.

I can imagine it is similar with Lithium: Everyone would be proud if we in Austria can contribute to the Lithium supply (we really need it here in Europe and BYD is building e.g. an electric bus fabric close to the Austrian border, but there will be a lot more Lithium battery fabrics: Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes, FIAT....). But no one want the trucks with Lithium on the road. The advantage is that the railway station e.g. in Wolfsberg is close, but it is also a touristic region...

I think it is just fair you get information about this. E.g. a lot of wind turbine projects were not completed because of this. But I am also happy if you have new / other information about this?? I really would like to get good news ... on the other side, I can provide you with local news (sometimes... I am not a heavy poster).

Best regards from Austria,
    s1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.