AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

No worries mate. Been following this thread ever since I bought...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    No worries mate. Been following this thread ever since I bought in to AUZ 7 months ago. We have read everything since then good information and no so good information but stuck to my conviction and keep holding all my shares. You see not many people can read between the lines. Take our Big Ben for example
    A man with years and years of experience in the mining sector well there comes a time in everyone's profesional
    Life's that all their experiences comes together and as we can see bit by bit his proving that. That is not something you can tell or advice someone it's a feeling. I bought obviously for the fundamentals but the biggest
    Reason was what I mention above. When I saw the article in the newspaper I knew that I had to join hot copper
    Just to give Jd some more ammunition : ) if I was Ben I would employ both Jd and Flippa in a heart bit.
    I would have also employ beefarmer answering the Auz phones just joking. Anyway each to their own they say. Anyway English language my second language so forgive any spelling mistakes.
    As for the article it says a real lot in not to many lines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $56.30K 7.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 10199308 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2965332 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.