CND 7.14% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

Hello JuniorOilI reckon that this stock has been grossly...

1. 108 Posts.
    Hello JuniorOil

I reckon that this stock has been grossly oversold because of their lack of announcements and obviously it's high risk.

REMEMBER IT IS NOW A PRODUCER as well as havig an enticing exploration portfolio in Africa.

The general market is now a bear and it is going to take a great announcement to reverse the downward pressure on all stocks and particularly BKP, being a spec.

I think that the next couple of months could see some long needed positive announcements.

1. Monza 1 should have spudded by now, or close according to their last announement, and an announcement to verify this, should be close.

2. They should also be close to interpreting the 3D seismic info for the location of the La Punta well to be drilled early March.

These wells are in PRODUCING FIELDS and the risk is significantly reduced.

They still have the Jewell in the Crown, being the Mali/Mauritania exploration basins.

Admittedly, they have a significant 2 million share issue to cover seismic survey costs in Africa coming soon, hence the extra high risk. But if you see the glass half full and have the funds, then I reckon BKP is a goer.

If I am wrong, call me a dope. If i am right call me lucky. Whatever, GOOD LUCK.

t

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $17.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.17K 1.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384482 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 102217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.