BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

apart from the usual downramping i would like to say that i...

1. 574 Posts.
    apart from the usual downramping i would like to say that i predict RAU to be down 4-5 c before shooting up again(although i truly beleive given recent kerfuffles that 2-3c reflects itsw true value)

Eg are other specceis that i have been following but havent bought which has fallen 100-120% of what the trader community has considered minimum fair value
    EGO 2.4 c considered excellent value down to 1c recently
    EMR 20c to 8-9c
    GDN 20c to 7.5c
    AIM 20c to 11c
    IMI 4c to 1.7c(Bono bought 10 mill 3.8c)

I posted prior to MtC that 10-12c entry is good value BUT that was then. Now its fallen and 5.5c seems to be a reasonable base but the current climate may dictate more falls before another uprising

the 3 mil seller who got caught is stilll @10.5c (bought i beleieve 3 months ago @13.5c-i follwed the buys that day and he started @ around 14c sell) and there was a 3 mill seller @9.5c which he has reduced to 1 mill

So i believe a lot of resistance to overcome before next upturn. Accumulators from here on, even if the price drops to 4.5c i think would still see value as we all know once the rumour mill starts working, many traders love to throw money into this litle beauty

As for me ive made and been burnt and am willing to wait for at least 4c before comitting further

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.