HDR hardman resources limited

hello hello is there anybody out there, page-8

1. 1,564 Posts.
    hooter /micro Hi Micro
    As a true believer I have always felt that the sentiment was the main driver of the price on HDR its one of the easiest manipulated stocks an the asx.

Having said that when the sellers dry up the price can run north in a hurry. Up until this point I felt that a re rating as a producer would see fundamentals eventualy catch up and the price should be moving towards $3.

Im am very nervous now as I had thought the wpl block sale of 84m shares at $1.755 would put a floor under the price ? it has found strong chomper support every time its fallen back to $1.76.

Vwap today so far is $1.75.1 so we still have a chance of closing aboving the critical $1.755 level.

Hitting a fresh intraday low of $1.735 today given the Ching announcement and ugandan drill approaching total depth is a worry for me.

Volume today isnt high so its possible its still robot buying accumulation and nervous nellies bailing out.

I think we will be ok and I dont think will close on the day low.

Im still holding but kicking myself for going backwards for a year on hdr when the wpl holders doubled thier money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.