ZLD 4.76% $1.00 zelira therapeutics limited

Hello Longs, page-80

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    There is always lots of ups and downs in these types of stocks hotmumbo. Unfortunately its the nature of speculative stocks.
    Try not to focus on what the price is today or tomorrow. ( unless ofcourse you are trading the stock on short term movements)
    short term movements at times can be volatile, for some investors it can be a real test of nerves and emotions.

Most investors unfortunately are their own worst enemies. Making rash movements based on emotion.
    It comes back to fear and greed. Fear of losing your $ or fear of missing out.
    Investors generally find comfort in doing what everybody else is doing.
    I.e. everybody is buying so that must be the rite thing to do. Or everybody is selling so that must be the rite thing to do. Unfortunately the vast majority get it wrong most of the time by doing what everyone is doing.
    Greed also causes investors to act irrationally at times too, maybe putting more money into a certain investment than they are comfortable risking.

Always keep in mind there can be people who are just trading it on the way up and also people trading on the way back down. Also many other variations going on in the background that we may not be aware of.

we are all holding for different reasons, with different outcomes in mind.

As has been mentioned by mfsefian and others the companies fundamentals haven't changed.

Remember why you invested in this company in the first place. You had your reasons/ beliefs as to why.

Always Do your own research, never invest more than you are comfortable with risking.

Try to keep a cool head when others are going a little crazy.

Hope this helps.

I don't know you particular financial circumstances or investment experience.

But thought I would share with you some things I've learned along the way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
-0.050(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.08 $1.00 $45.36K 42.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1736 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 1100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.