ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hello Management, page-2

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I started a thread a month ago called "Dear ESI Board "

I called for more communication.
    I pointed out that our ESI board had earned more frequent flyer points then actual money.
    I could go on.

Time for shareholders to see when a deal is going south it demonstrates all of the above.
    No communication is not because of a lack of movement.
    No communication is normally when the board is FREAKING out trying to come up with another amazing discovery / deal to blow into shareholders eyes when they break the bad news.

Why does management not release an announcement 2iwce a month, even if it is just stating the OBVIOUS?
    At least it would be something that all shareholders could reference and be made to feel secure that management, even though not getting anywhere are being up front and honest with the market, rather then playing cloak and dagger with their supporters.

It absolutely drives me insane to think that in any other normal company situation the board of ESI would of been shown the door, fired and given their belongings in a cardboard box years ago.

Yes we are trying to break into India, and there is considerable time to be taken into account.
    However it is not campaigning for the United States Presidency.

Sad thing is, Trump actually accomplished something bigger then ESI trying to get into India.
    He actually made things happen and in a much shorter time frame.

Could our board pull off something similar ?

#TimeForChange

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.