MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

hello mhl you little earner ..................

1. 9,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    This week has finally arrived for MHL holders the week of returns is in the sunrise stage we will preform through out November with SP pressure of the JV ann alone and then carry further into the JV Ann .

Word about is that the JV is a yank and my mail is it is Mann Petro if it is look out boys this mob no,s the zone and i personally will not be selling a share in fact if it is a poping JV ann i might put 10 million in my Misusus name for the long haul we could be lookig at a early 20 here given next summer in the land of Mankini .

The U308 play for me is the icing if it comes off as a spec, MHL will be huge as a juniour possibly as oil u308 combo moving forward with no firm insitu news we could be looking at 35 cents next summer in the land of mankini.

And then wait another 6 months for the CGT break and chrissy 2008 is looking rather nice im thinking a new 2008 44 sun bridge Sea Ray to replace my ageing Bertie 31 and i figure im only going to have to put 2 shares million up because i can see a 40 cent SP in 12 months may be more if CIG hits a lot more :)$$$$$$$$$$$

As allways DYOR but i no what i have done bring on Ten cents MHL :)$$$$$$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.