GOR 2.28% $1.80 gold road resources limited

Hello Short Squeeze!

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Look at the volume!

Go to shortman.com.au:

http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=gor

Note the sorts at 7 March... AND that's how a short squeeze starts. Everyday ho-hum, sp drifting slowly lower, seasonal strength months away, then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM.

Over the next four days or so shortman will update today until then daily transactions detailing short sales will tell the tale.

This week's questions around GOR: Short squeeze spike? Spike level to become a sp floor? GFI or Sumi or ??? making a material move, eg. JV, t/o? GOR has found the motherlode?

I don't know. I do know the considerable amount of shorts that stuck around may just be greedy, miscalculating losers for not covering like almost half did since 2.11.16's 7.20%.

This week's sp moves may be a war with Monday chalked up to longs. I expect the shorts to launch a savage sp attack, if it's bought by a deep pocket insto, or secret acquirer, then the grown men owning the shorts will weep.

One other possibility, and I'm not suggesting I'm outlining all the possibilities, is that GOR is in play. With its treasury full they're a HUGE t/o LBO target. Dollars away from what I'd like to see.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
0.040(2.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.944B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.81 $1.78 $7.617M 4.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37263 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 215195 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.