SRT 0.00% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

good work baron as ive said on other threads if u see anything...

1. 31,084 Posts.
    good work baron as ive said on other threads if u see anything dodgy going on contact the ASX - having made contact with them before on a few things ( usually companies that have indicated they expect good news only to go silent and annouce nothing on expected dates only to hide away in the quarterly bad news)

so i contact the asx survellience and enforcements and give them a heads up ( apparently they do rely on the public to give them tipoffs or so some emails have said) this is not related to this company but a general nature.

Have noticed a few companies that ive contacted the asx about have had a speeding ticket issued ( please explain around news events) so its certainly effective if they feel like they need to take it further.

as far as price capping my guess is mr 6m isnt even a HC member and probably dont watch the site. So u probably havent tipped him off per se, but there are limits i think to the amount of changes u can make to non exectucted orders ( most brokers should monitor their own clients but a lot dont )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.