PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

To be of assistance to private investors in Jubilee Platinum, I...

1. 14 Posts.
    To be of assistance to private investors in Jubilee Platinum, I put together a dedicated forum - a place where lots of relevant information on the company can be easily accessed in one location: news articles, calculations, opinions etc...

I want to be careful not to upset anyone here and I have had a quick look through the terms of posting on Hot Copper, and I can't see that I will be breaking any rules by mentioning the forum address here - so here it is: everythingjlp.proboards.com

I set the forum up last week and seems to have proved useful to the UK members, and I would like to cordially invite my Australian friends to take a look at it, should you feel so inclined. If you are not interested, then no worries. This is not a 'professional' forum as such, and is not affiliated in any way with Jubilee. It was simply set up to be of benefit to Jubilee shareholders, to bring lots of infomation together in one place.

If you do take a look, I hope you find the information of use, as it may give you a better understanding of Jubilee.

Please note: you should not take the information on the probaords forum as fact or as advice to buy/sell/hold but do your own research before making such decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.