ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

How easy was it to reach Dermot? Not easy at all as I've only...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    How easy was it to reach Dermot? Not easy at all as I've only managed to catch him once in the office which was at 5 pm Perth time. The easiest way is to call him on his mobile which I have. Whether he answers it or not, who knows.

I strongly encourage all of you my fellow shareholders to speak with him and let him know exactly how you feel. And don't be passive either. I told him, "Do you realise there are a lot of p***ed off shareholders angry that the share price has been trashed?" His response is the same as always. "I don't control what the market does", which as both you and I know is not true.

Shareholders are the framework of this company. We are the ones who fund and place our trust in directors hoping they will build the company and drive it forward. To get the share price moving forward, you have to do something. You have to drill, you have to announce some plans. I don't think Dermot's a bad guy. I'm sure he's trying, however as a businessman he is no good at all. He's a geologist, not a businessman.

In regards to contacting Jingbin Wang, your best option is to simply call Enterprise's office in Perth and say to the secretary, "I would like to speak with Jingbin Wang. Can you please let me know his contact details? What is the best way to speak with him?"

If she says, "I can send him an email and get him to call you", forget that. He'll never get back to you. Insist that you want a contact telephone number. Don't forget, you are a shareholder and are well within your rights to speak with the chairman, so don't let the company try and put you off.

As PacificWinner corrrectly stated, there is meant to be Scout Drilling in the December quarter. When's that happening?
    We're now over halfway with what? No announcements. Just a boat drifting aimlessly in the ocean going nowhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2003782 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.