FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

hello, page-36

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Chris T,

Interesting approach. Seems you can read fast too, to make so many comparisons, and read so many posts, across multiple stocks. I envy that seemingly remarkable ability to comprehend so much so quickly. I hope you can make the right decisions for you.

On a side note, it has been entertaining, even informative in some cases, the replies you have got from quite a few posters, and nice to see people still have patience to an apparent new person.

Your comments have appeared in a few stocks I hold, so I have sort of tripped over your comments, when reviewing what has been said on some of my holdings this evening.

I agree with someone else here, I am not sure you are that naïve, and I guess you are having fun. You even remind me of someone, with just an expanded platform. But I guess that is coincidence, like many things in life.

Thanks for lightening the atmosphere on many threads. I wouldn't recommend that your current approach to invest in stocks is sensible, as you seriously have to do your own research, as definitely not all things stated here on HC, is the absolute truth.

The challenge, and hence the research required, is to figure out who is being informative, and who is leading you down the garden path, which can be interesting.

Good luck with your future investments.

Cheers
    GSM
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.