FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

hello, page-45

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Just think how good it could have been if you started 12 months ago and put in 1k, you could have maybe 7.5k at the end of last September and even if you got greedy and didn't sell you'd still be sitting on 4.5k at least.
    P.S. I don't even normally post on HC due to the arrogance of some of the posters, I guess when money's involved people get a bit trippy about things. Couldn't help myself the other day so told them I thought of it as a poker machine, Hit the gamble button hmmm, Red/Black - Red for Iron Ore, black for coal. Hit the black button last year and won, then next game hit the red and still winning, hit the red (for Ruby this year) and doubled up already. I'm still deciding which button to hit next, maybe black again, this time for Graphite, Lithium's old news, supercapacitors are going to replace lithium batteries soon anyways (in about ten years or maybe sooner), they're clean, green and don't need lithium at all, remarkable breakthroughs lately too, and in the meantime they need Graphite for Lithium Batts anyway. Yeah, I'm defo going black next. It's a good system, works for me, screw research, takes up way too much time. Why wait any longer, go on take a punt. Do you really care if you lose that 10k?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.