AEE 7.14% 15.0¢ aura energy limited

Allow me to do all of your work for you! 1. Uranium has been in...

1. 1,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Allow me to do all of your work for you!

1. Uranium has been in a mega-bear market for years...spot U price got as low as $18/lb....there is no mine in the world that makes a profit at this level. Consequently the U shares got down to epic low price levels. But uranium is far from obsolete...in fact it is still essential to keep the lights on in most of the developed world. Low prices are the cure for low prices. The prices got so low that the number of listed U companies in the world went from over 500 to under 50. Very reasonable gurus such as Rick Rule and Warren Irwin think we must be off to the races sometime soon, and other worthy oracles such as Joe Mazumdar say maybe not quite yet, but it is still inevitable.

2. The spot uranium price kicked up to $25 now, on the back of top producing U country Kazakhstan announcing a production cutback, and blue-chip U company Cameco following suit.

3. Most U stocks have gone spastic over the last 6 weeks, with most of them doubling or tripling off their recent lows.

4. Except for Aura.

5. Aura has 2 projects, that each present a worthwhile investment story. One is 50m lbs, very low capex, fast/easy plausible, low opex, expandable from cashflow, in an obscure but supportive jurisdiction. The other is humongous 700m+ lbs, mid/high capex, very low opex, high probability of nimby problems (despite Sveeden's reliance on nukular power,) reliant on metallurgy/bi-product credits. The optionality of the Swedish property is awesome, but a long shot. Will be valued in the squillions if the U price gets back to triple figures like the last bull saw, (whether it ever gets mined or not!)

6. You can buy Aura at a sizeable discount on the London AIM market...or if you're feeling frisky you can even buy Aura options on asx, which have 5 months life in them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $108.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.5¢ $223.1K 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 636850 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 451882 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.