IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

hello, page-15

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Japan Begins Poultry Slaughter After Another Outbreak of Avian Flu

Unlike many other Asian countries, Japan had until recently escaped massive outbreaks of avian flu among its poultry population.

But that has changed. The Associated Press reports that a second outbreak has been detected on a poultry farm in southern Japan in the country's major chicken-producing region. Scientitsts determined that the first outbreak, which killed 4,000 chickens, was caused by the deadly H5N1 strain of the flu, the one that health experts are carefully monitoring for mutations that could cause a pandemic among humans.

The latest outbreak was in a group of 3,000 chickens, and the wire service reports that the Japanese government has begun slaughtering tens of thousands of the birds on the infected farms and on neighboring farms as well. Only one non fatal human case of avian flu has been reported in Japan, according to the A.P.

Since avian flu was first identified, 163 humans have died, but health officials say that all of them contracted the disease from contact with birds and not from other humans.

To me it makes more sense to get the bird flu vaccinated at the source to prevent the disease spreading.

I think IMU need to get themselves an up to date marketing department and fast!!!

wacking your initial trial info on the asx is not good enough, they should have told the world, or at least give the news teams in Aus some action, maybe an interview or something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $393.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $458.9K 8.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 4078795 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1242002 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.