SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

You're a funny bloke harvett. Last year you were telling us all...

1. 13,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2686
    You're a funny bloke harvett. Last year you were telling us all to shut up and, now that we have, you feel lonely all of a sudden. That's life I suppose - hard to find the happy medium.

I can't talk for everyone, of course, but judging from the very low trade volumes the past month, most of us are still fully here - and many, according to their posts, have been accumulating.

Guess everyone's a little tongue tied due to the general negativity around at the moment. But, for reasons already articulated on the thread, a sustained bear should't impact SBN too much (possibly even an advantage).

The price has drifted down, with the overall market but also because there has been no compelling new reason (for those not already in) to buy. Tim has pointed this out several times.

I was expecting, like others, that some positive news would come through by now to underpin the SPP. If that doesn't come by tomorrow, it may be too late. And that would surprise me.

My positive take on that is that SBN management are primarily focussed on resolving manufacturing bottlenecks (with funds from the recent placement) and are holding back (where they legitimately can) from announcing positive market developments until they resolve the production issues. The reason - they don't want to telegraph market breakthroughs to the opposition and/or set up expectations with distributors/new clients before being sure that they can deliver product at the right quality and on time.

I am sure that management are dissapointed with the current SP (with the SPP closing next week) but they can't control the general market sentiment - and they won't 'manufacture' positive news (for the SPP) if it cntradicts the business strategy, as speculated in the previous paragraph.

The way I see it, there are just 3 things holding up an all out assault on the markets - production capacity at the New Jersey plant, production approvals in China and FDA clearance of Oraline.

Once these three hurdles are crossed, there will no longer be a need to hold back marketing initiatives and/or announcements - and we should move forward with more speed.

I don't think the current SP pressure has any relevance for where we'll be in a few months time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.