MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

hellow director?

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    At these prices, I wouldn't mind seeing some directors coming in and buying.. at least to show they believe in the stock at these levels.. afterall, they were happy to do a cap raise as soon as they saw a chance, price came down and no doubt pissed a few holders off..

What is the plan with MTE? Hold until they are worth nothing? Id prefer money in the bank that speculative investing. They haven't speculated very well, and the value of those shares just keeps on falling. Don't gamble with shareholder funds!!! (I did purchase knowing they held MTE but if you are going to put that much into a specki then FFS you should understand a little about its fundamentals & its technical analysis (the chart paints a fair picture of where it was going to head) yet management just held (yes, i know they hold large volumes but imo something could have been done to offset the loss).

So now the share is at almost recent historical lows, management aren't coming to the buying party, but they were happy to take it off 3rd party investor at 30% higher.

Not happy with how this stock has panned out, and yes, I do blame management for their mismanagement of the stock price (I still believe in what they are doing). Many more funds ill be needed to get the SCONI project going and if any money is to be put in by MLM (as apposed to partners) then I sure won't be happy seeing a raising at anything lower than 30c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.