hell, im confused. One minute you have 3000 ncp, then you buy a...

1. 1,741 Posts.
    hell, im confused. One minute you have 3000 ncp, then you buy a thousand more, then you average down, however today with ncp down heavily you claim to only own 300 in total? well, guess we should know better than to trust a used car salesman!

Subject re: now the bulls are paranoid ( 0 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 22/07/02 20:15
    Member Hellraiser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    spunkyblonde(still believe its doggone ugly)

Sold Suncorp for a quarter of milliion profit.

Only hold 300 Newscorp at verying prices from $9.90 to $10.90. No real risk here.

Canm't believe you are commenting at all after your disastrous call on the market and QBE.

Hell
    ------------------------------------------------------

Subject NCP - I'm going back in. ( 1 reads - 18 replies )
    Posted 19/07/02 13:47
    Member Hellraiser

Looking good.
    Just bought another 1000.
    God these are glorious times!

Hell

Subject NCP - re: Top buy Hell ( 1 reads - 0 replies )
    Posted 20/07/02 15:31
    Member Hellraiser

spunkyblonde, I trade my own and others money. Newscorp was a miniscule purchase of only 3000 shares of my money. I put it at risk as thats what traders do. I will excercise a stop loss if necessary but enjoy riding these wild brumbys. MBL was indeed a purchase for others yet they baulked at me selling MBL at $39.00 when I recommended it. It had failed to hold above the $40.00 last year and I considered it a LARGE SELL. It was until some coercing that they agreed to sell the bulk of these shares. Sorry if you missed MBL when it was $12.80, sorry also if you missed Toll Holdings at $20.50, PRK $9.00, SUN $7.5 and alll the damn banks. Sorry if you didn't take my advice two years ago to dump every tech stock in the market. Sorry. Thanks for your calls spunkyblonde and happy trading?

Hell

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.