ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

help....anyone, page-63

1. 14 Posts.
    People, Yeah I lost money over the past 3 weeks like most others (who are long). Lost about $12K, annoying but this is a lost that I can afford and I will move on with no worries (but a little pissed at losing money).

Anyway, no 1. Buyt one stock per day at the moment. Just dip your toes in the water. I made a small trade in CBA today at 51.90 (closed 50.78). But I have a stop loss of 5% this time.

Tomorrow the market will open shaply lower according to SPI futures. I might buy a small parcel of BHP or RIO with a 5-8% stop loss. (STOP LOSSES ARE CRUCIAL RIGHT NOW!!!!)

And I will do this for the rest of the week as a bounce/rallie will come soon. Those shoting the market will have to cover their shorts some time.

If I am 'stopped out' on my share purchase due to further falls then so what? At least I didnt lose a bundle and I am still in the game and can now sleep at night.

People, just dip you you toes back into the market, there is great value around at the moment. The market will fall further this week but buy a little bit back at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.84
Change
-0.070(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.88 $63.92 $62.85 $12.79M 201.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 $63.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.86 2974 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.