ASX 0.70% $63.46 asx limited

help....anyone, page-73

1. 540 Posts.
    Oasis the truth is no one knows the answer to your question You are lucky you are not margined and you are not a retiree. From your posts you will be fine either way ie if you sell or hold

Sell now and sleep well and come back later and take the risk it has jumped past you or wait it out and eventually it should come back. You can t live your life looking at the screen, This is a long term game if you are in blue chips. If you are in specs you must be prepared to lose it all.

If you are this panicked you should not be in the market you should be in cash and fixed interest. I know this is shocking but it will pass. The question is how long it will take and what better use to you have for the money while you wait. THink of the poor retirees who thought that Centro was a safe bricks and mortar yield stock, they are wiped out and wondering what the hell happened. You are fine please relax and think of others or are you just in need of some attention ? By the way I doubt whether Mr and Mrs Debt DerivativeYuppie with a two million dollar mortgage and both jobs in danger at Acme (Allco) Finance are sleeping two well tonight.. Young Tristan and Isolde might have to go to Apublic school So just relax the beaches are free in beautiful Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.46
Change
-0.450(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $12.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.50 $63.77 $63.15 $15.01M 236.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1009 $63.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.47 1328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.