ASX 0.87% $60.00 asx limited

help....anyone, page-89

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Oasis what a horrible position to be in. Get out NOW even if you are down at open this morning. The worst is yet to come imho. I took my $150k off the market in November as I saw some pretty daunting info that scared the daylights out of me. The trigger for the current sub prime woes was June July mortgage resets representing a lowly $5 billion US monthly. Jan,Feb Mar this year represent closer to $50 billion. I truly believe this is the underlying FEAR that the big boys are terrified about. Its not so much the sub prime but the fact that the banks are all inter invested and that the mining companies that these banks are invested in need liquidity. They will take profits from wherever they can get them to stop the hemorrhaging of their loan accounts. This is one reason and probably a major one as to why the mining sector and safety Bluechip stocks are all falling. Take a good look at where the share prices were post 2000 collapse and use this as your buy price guide. Sit back wait and choose a much lower price than todays as your buy in price. This mess is just beginning and sure we will see green sooner or later but the overall trend is fast becoming negative and will be DEEP RED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.00
Change
0.520(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.54 $60.22 $59.50 $25.48M 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600 $59.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.01 288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.