ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

My advice is to emulate a kangaroo in the headlights of an...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    My advice is to emulate a kangaroo in the headlights of an onrushing car.

Just stand there staring fixedly. Do nothing.

Go into a sort of gentle awake/sleep and drift off thinking of better times, times when you were young and firm and everything seemed possible.

Think about all the women you have had, all the sunny days enjoying the beach and the feeling of a cool ocean breeze on your skin.

Think about the birth of your first child and how exhilerating that was, how the tears flowed down your cheeks as you sobbed along with your newborn as you were overwhelmed with happiness.

Look to the future, contemplate how far you still have to go on this glorious journey we call life, think about all the opportunity and experience that awaits you.

By the time you are finished assessing the true wealth of your life all this superficial stuff will have passed and your stocks will have risen dramatically and all will be well again.

Oh and one more thing. Have a look at property. Every time we have a big slow down on the markets the masses rush to invest in property. There's big money to be made there over the next few years.

Last of all, use sunscreen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.84
Change
0.070(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.41 $64.52 $63.59 $17.98M 281.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1141 $63.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.84 905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.