help ban religious instruction in state school, page-46

1. 11,921 Posts.
    Whereu, I was raised by an atheist father & catholic mother. My religious upbringing amounted to a christening & nothing else. The man that taught me from the Scriptures had fudged his age to enlist.
    He asked chaplains questions and was told God supported the allies- the Japanese shinto god was a fake. He learned however that Germans had 'Gott mit uns' (if that's how its spelt) on their uniform belt buckle.
    Obviously someone had it wrong! He studied the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses & learned that the preaching had been banned in Australia during the war years, while many were imprisoned in USA & other parts of the world. Still others under Nazi regime were sent to concentration camps because of their refusal to violate their Christian conscience.
    A Scripture that cleared things up for him was:
    (1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.
    "whole world" includes mainstream religion, politics, big business ,media, scientific community etc,etc is infected by satanic propaganda.
    I would suggest more RUN away from false religion rather than walk.(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.