MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

Omeara thats exactly what I have been saying right from the very...

1. 1,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Omeara thats exactly what I have been saying right from the very start and thats why I opened up this forum with "help can someone explain"

If you go by the last court battle which MLS lost it took the judge around 7 weeks to comeback and hand down his decision. The recent appeal was on 5th of July so 4 weeks have passed with maybe up to another 2 to 3 weeks to go before this new decision handed down. We arent talking about months ONLY a few weeks!! Why wouldnt MLS wait; see what the result our the courts is and then if they win celebrate and if they lose then go to plan B and try to raise captital and move forward with the Australian tenements they hold. It makes no sense at all to try and raise funds now, it seems that their placement price has factored in the possiblity of a loss at the courts because at 0.08c it represents a 33% discount to the current price. And if they win the court appeal like you mentioned omeara then they gain this windfall gain!!

It all seems illogical to me and totally unfair for all the long suffereing shareholders. I hold a lot of MLS shares and I will be voting against the resolution until I have more facts and until I know the outcome of the court decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.