Thanks guys, very much for your input...l was thinking of using...

1. 203 Posts.
    Thanks guys, very much for your input...l was thinking of using FXCM trading station have you guys used it, welcome your feedback if you have.

Are there preferred platforms that you guys use, ie access to adding / withdrawing money.

Have been trading through a demo account for 5 months and have done well for my standards anyway. Not looking to become rich, have been in asx shares for 7 years, familiar with or so l think that market.

Method l have been using is just scalping few points here and there you know, turned a $50k demo account into $150k in 5 months, although only play money, have analysed trades etc and plan....worked ok....as for money management, my rule is to only invest money that l can afford to lose, and have played with stops and learned what is too far and what is too tight!

What l do know is the day that l know everything is the day that l will most likely loose a lot. Forums like these are great and l really appreciate you feedback.

I am in brisbane and would appreciate your feedback on the beeter platforms especially with access to withdrawing money, and timeframes in getting money withdrawn.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.