Volt when I read your post last night it all seemed very...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Volt when I read your post last night it all seemed very logical. Once again, the hypocrisy of government at work as you have explained. 1 house =nothing 100 and media hype, than the world. Indeed where is the line?

Just so you know, it was more obvious to me that you were questioning the way government behaves rather than being unsympathetic to those affected. Your post was a statement of logic and rationality, commodities in short supply at present. You won’t have any luck on here as most people are irrational.

Like the people I work with, who laughed when I said we need recessions and they are a normal part of the cycle and government just makes them longer because they refuse to allow them to happen. The same people barking at you are the same ones calling for the bailouts. Another totally immoral government intervention that taxes everyone and rewards those whom behaved recklessly, such as building a house in the bush with no bunker, fire breaks, winter back burning etc etc. So, what you missed Volt, is that PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DECISIONS THEY MAKE. Just wait for the housing bubble to pop here and the savior Kevin to bailout everyone by printing money. Don’t you even dare to criticize Kevin and Swan’ie then.
    Anyways, yr old enough to take a few hits I’m sure. LOL, no pun intended!

As to avoid the fate of retribution on this forum like VOLTAIRE and as I’m a politically correct person; I agree totally in government interventions and government assistance for the fire victims. This will in no way promote people to take irresponsible decisions in the future and rewards those whom choose not to learn from history. I came to this most learned conclusion because it has populist appeal and TODAY TONIGHT told me this was good.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.