Beofore I post, May those who lost their lives RIP and strength...

1. 391 Posts.
    Beofore I post, May those who lost their lives RIP and strength to the survivors, you woudn't wish their situation on your worst enemy.

It's an emotional time for many people not to mention for the people affected, it must be hell on earth.

Its unfortunate but firebugs or no firebugs, bushfires are a real threat to homes and lives in the bush and fireproofing them from the concrete slab up should seriously be considered (Where is the government?) I live in NSW and it is against the law (effective or not effective) for me not to have a smoke detector. The biggest loss in life is life so why shoudn't fireproofing homes be top of the agenda?

I'm no expert but I did see brick chimneys still standing and there was a guy who used an underground bunker and he survived just fine, but probably not a good idea to use a metal trap door which conducts heat and wont help the situation.

Our top corporations should match dollar-for-dollar donations, email-list with a templated message, the more that do it the more effective it will be, these people have no time for should have could have would haves, give generously.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.