ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

help for new posters on esg thread, page-2

1. 179 Posts.
    I don't know of any thread on HC where those rules would not apply. I guess it's just human nature.

When I was in Vegas I was learning craps (the dice throwing game), in that game everyone is typically gambling together to win, however you as an individual can take a position that is against the table, effectively you win if everyone else loses, as my instructor told me 'be careful, no one likes it when you make that bet'.

Taking a negative stance is fine here so long as it's backed up, same as a positive view, the quality of the ESG thread has been the knowledge brought to the table by several parties that has certainly helped people like me to make a more informed choice about my holdings.

I agree that in the short term the stock has dropped 25%, but if you look in the Patterson's report, the comparison graph shows the entire energy sector has been whacked, does this mean it's OK to drop 25%? No of course not, but it shows sector rotation that also affects ESG and that ESG relative to its peers is not doing that badly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.