RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Somalia is in the grip of severe floods and civil unrest with...

1. 325 Posts.
    Somalia is in the grip of severe floods and civil unrest with the UIC trying to enforce its will to take control.
    The best thing that could happen for Puntland is for the JV between Range Resources and Camex to be ratified and then the natural resources exploited to provide employment, income and infrastructure to this very poor country.
    Lets use our will and dialogue on this site to support this process and the people of Somalia, rather than just try and enforce our own opinion on who knows more than the rest.
    For what it is worth my information is that the JV is very well advanced. It will proceed and that the plan outlined at the recent shareholder meetings is very much on track. These activities will see the sp increase in dramatic fashion during the next 4 weeks.
    I understand PS and Scarva believe differently as they do not think that the JV will be ratified by the Governments within Somalia. I think they are wrong.
    Lets support Range management in their quest for this very important project. Everyone stands to benefit from their good work especially the Somalians and boy do they need it.
    I do not understand why some want to talk this down.....yes there are risks and yes "sovereign risk" is a big factor but Range are more aware than anyone as to the real situation. Lets all support this great work.
    I must admit that I do not understand why PS and Scarva are so interested in this site and RRS if they are not shareholders and they think this project will fail. Good luck to you all no matter what your position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.