MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

help management, page-4

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    For then life of me, I can't understand any management and Board with a bit of nouns, remaining constantly in silent mode while watching/seeing their Company sp going South and reaching the levels of being way below cash value.

And it takes them all of this period of time to achieve all of that mind you.???? Maybe they are aiming for a new record...WHO KNOWS!!!!!

Well, we all know who we can thank for getting us into this smelly crap and quagmire, can't we.???
    Some of them have gone totally silent now...

We have fallen from the pot into the fire following the successful Sect. 249D, and now that some of the motivators have been removed and/or resigned from Board positions, IMHO we are being rolled into the hot ambers to make sure that we are well cooked all around.

And to think that someone was ridiculing me and making fun of me when I was reducing my holdings at close to two dollars per share because I wasn't feeling very comfortable with what they were doing at the time... :-)

I am feeling the pain now while facing some big losses with the shares that I still hold. Can anyone imagine what it would have been like if I wasn't to reduce my holdings when I did.???

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.