MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Help me understand this

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Does the number of views on the youtube page for the heat winners and contestants mean anything? Or has this not yet been launched? Just trying to work out who these Heat 11 people are and the relevance of a "Heat winner" to the overall success of MSM

If I know that then I will know the likelihood of this being DOA or not before it becomes a global smash hit

Subscribers to the Youtube page: 145
    Views for heat 10 winner: 84
    Viewers of MSM's explaining video AFTER 5 months: 124

I looked at their Facebook page- there's nothing of note there. They have 4,000 followers and can't even get a like or a comment on their posts. The Heat 10 winner has all of 2 shares. TWO!! For perspective, my local fish and Chip shop has more FB followers than MSM has for all of Australia, Canada, UK, NZ and SA

Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, and South Africa have already released and combined account for 10,000 downloads of the App. These are not insignificant markets. 10,000 is insignificant. Can you only consume this on the App or is it via Youtube?

Reddit is now the 4th biggest website in the world. Megastar started a page there. Not a comment
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Megastar/

Is the idea it becomes a smash in the USA and then UK catches on?

Has anyone seen the APP yet?

Are Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, and South Africa just wipe off markets to beta test this or were they intended to be springboards?

$100 million?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.