CVN 0.00% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Help needed for academic assignment, page-14

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am overwhelmed by all the contribution I have received and greatly appreciate all the support.

Aqua65, Your reply explains most – if not all – the factors and dimensions that could come into play. This has truly been a valuable learning experience for me. It gave me a good understanding of micro and macro levels when striving to monetise an idea and turning it into a profitable business venture.
    Australia does have ample opportunities onshore and offshore, and good management (as well as effective government policies and collaboration with other businesses/investment managers/shareholders) is needed to follow through and realise the true potential of its resources. Your feedback will definitely help in writing my final paper.

Syzygy, I’d like to thank you once more. All your answers will help me address the interview questions I prepared (I will give the last answer a miss, even though I hope you realise your dream )

Marketinfo, that is a very interesting observation. I will try my best and find a way to fit this idea in my paper.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone else who contributed to the thread.

Regards,

Anthony Khater
    Last edited by AnthonyK95: 19/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $99.67K 646.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 256723 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1330643 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.