AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

SaberX, the latest news I have on AEL is that they are in...

1. 5,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3830
    SaberX, the latest news I have on AEL is that they are in negotiations, with a couple of parties, with the view to acquiring at least 1 more project before the IPO, and possibly more than 1. Keep that certificate, because depending on the acquisitions, I think AEL could turn out to be ok. I just set a nominal value at 20 cents for my AEL. The AZX boys want to get BAB up and running and will then start in on the AEL IPO.

As for your share allocation in BAB, you will find out definitively in about 2 weeks on March 15 (Thurs) or 16. That is the date that AZX will release the final RATIO. Multiply your number of shares by the ratio and you will get your BAB allotment.

The reason it will probably be lower than what we have been calculating so far is because of the GGG additional purchases of AZX shares between now and then (at least that is my take on the merger agreement). I am now expecting a ratio of about 0.47, whereas up until now it has been as high as 0.52 at times.

Between now and then there will be a lot happening, both companies need to finalise any outstanding warrants and options, GGG will purchase more AZX, and a bunch of other stuff, so it is not worth speculating any more on what we will receive, but I will be very interested in getting that final ratio figure.

Cheers
    Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.