AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

Hmm nice explanation regarding the different entities now. I too...

1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hmm nice explanation regarding the different entities now. I too have been out of the news flow last month or two (work/busy) so cleaning out my room I was surprised to realise i had the certificate for allocated shares for Auzex Exploration Limited tucked away, since I was still monitoring my AZX holdings (and crying as I am obviously in negative territory, very much so). But the addition of AEL somewhat brightens things.

So my question is this, given from what I can read and to put it in simple, non technical terms for others:

AZX shareholders currently, will receive BBG shares when the merger is implements. Which, currently 25k gets you about 26k something, as per the above posters calculation. On another question - I thought given it was a 50/50 split between GGG and Auzex initially, and that GGG owns shares in AZX, that it was commented whent he deal was first announced.. that auzex shareholders were to receive just under less than 50% of the new company. ie. the 25k auzex shares would get you just below 25k BBG shares. Am I missing something?

As for the auzex exploration limited certificate of shares - I assume there is no possible value that we can put on them while they're unlisted? nor can we sell them? Except off market to other parties (wouldn't have a clue as to how much i'd sell them that way anyway).

Or has anyone done a preliminary rough share price value of AEL yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.