AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

I agree with you that got me at first.But before at the...

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I agree with you that got me at first.

But before at the presentation in Sydney when I met with John Lawton, basically GGG would get a slight majority of BAB.

But now we are getting the lesser bit makes sense, cos at first GGG was planning to distribute most their cash back to their shareholders, cos clearly GGG had more cash than AZX had and it had to be a merger of equals.

But I think GGG gave up the plan, which I prefer. Though, GGG holders get more of BAB, but BAB is now with slightly over $20m cash on hand, that is alot for a gold mining junior. Look at DRM, they have under $13m.

I think its good the way things turned out, we get exposure to a well funded BAB and a separate AEL with upside on these exciting exploration projects.

AEL when listing should be at least the 20c (usual min. IPO price), if not could be 25c.

But we get 1 AEL for every 6 AZX, so if AEL is 20c, then is equilivant to 3.33 cents of the AZX share.

Today it jumped 19% which is terrific, thanks to the JORC resource upgrade to 3.2m oz (and notice more than 50% of the resource is in indicated category), which is awesome result imo.

This is the turning point to upward movement in the sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.