Hi Cuppa,You've already got some great advice here and I want to...

1. 34 Posts.
    Hi Cuppa,

You've already got some great advice here and I want to re-iterate and add a little to these points.

1. Open a demo account and start trading on these. They are readily available and you can learn not only about the markets, brokers and platforms but also a lot about yourself.

2. While you are doing this, read trading books, books on systems, websites, forums etc. There is plenty of good relatively cheap information out there (if not free) from traders who have done it well for a long time. Often courses are very expensive, incomplete and are run by educators rather than traders (if you know what I mean). Also try free webinars and seminars first and you can find out who the good educators are.

3. As chookiewookie mentioned, there is a big difference between funds in a demo and your own trading capital. If you feel you're ready to move from one to the other, there is another alternative/stepping stone that is available to you. Free introductory bonus deposits are great way of trading 'real' funds before you start risking your own funds.

If need anymore help, you know where we are.
    Good luck.
    AM

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.