JPR 0.00% 2.5¢ jupiter energy limited

gibba,You asked "who is Biscra?"I assume Biscra was the original...

1. 572 Posts.
    gibba,

You asked "who is Biscra?"

I assume Biscra was the original owner of block 31.

As described in the JPR 2008 Annual Report, the 16 million shares in the description equals the 16 million shares in the largest holder list. It would also appear that Biscra were the vendors of the Block 31 extension with a success fee payable.

Let me know if my assumptions are wrong. There has been no disclosure regarding the ownership of Biscra to my knowledge - might even be GG or Erkin Svanbayev (or friends/relatives) for all we know :(

JUPITER ENERGY LIMITED 2008 ANNUAL REPORT

In September 2008, the field began having 3D seismic shot over it and this process will take approximately 3
    months to complete. It is expected that this data will have been processed, interpreted and recommendations
    made to the Board with regards drilling targets by the end of the first quarter 2009.
    In terms of the purchase of Block 31, a summary of the final completed transaction is as follows:

# the issue of 16 million fully paid ordinary shares in JPR;

# the payment of $US 6,000,000; and

# an additional $US 279,368 that went towards penalty payments due to a delay in completion by JPR.

The JPR Board still believes that this initial exploration project offers some excellent upside and we look forward to completing the seismic work and commencing production plans for the area.
    During the year, the Company also announced its intention to seek an extension to Block 31and to obtain an additional area of 25 square kilometres that is situated between Block 31 and the existing North West Zhetybai oil field. This new area, known internally as Block 32, has been identified as a result of reviews by the Company of historic Soviet 2D seismic data which the Company believes indicate that Block 32 has similar characteristics to the Akkar North oil field which is located on the northern boundary of Block 31.
    The Company entered into an agreement with the vendors of Block 31 and a success fee of $US 3.5m will be payable once the extension has been granted and all government approvals received by JPR. Timing on this approval is somewhat dependent on government processes but it is expected to be finalized during the 4th quarter of 2008.

And, further into the report:
    JUPITER ENERGY LIMITED 2008 ANNUAL REPORT
    TWENTY LARGEST SHAREHOLDERS
    Name of Holder No. of Ordinary
    Shares Held
    % of Issued
    Capital
    MERRILL LYNCH (AUSTRALIA) NOMINEES PTY LTD

31,250,000 19.28
    CS FOURTH NOMINEES PTY LTD 27,663,700
    BISCRA HOLDINGS LTD 16,000,000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3056 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.