help please charting for dummies?

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi all
    I have been trading since2006 and have been doing quite well so far, I trade the small cap's 10mill-200mill mostly
    I work full time and have a young family I have limited time to spend trading so I research and watch closely around 5 stock's I typically like to build a position for the long term by doing some trading of these stocks and normally buy in and sell out by getting a feel for their trading pattern over a period of time and possible upcoming announcements ,

I have built up a bit of capital and have other stocks I would like to add to my core group but I would struggle monitoring any more.

Can anyone give me some advise on several basic and reliable indicators (without getting overly complicated) that could help me trade these type of stocks (i.e. pick entry and exit points)

I have always been interested in charting but I am time poor and have been doing ok without it but feel I need to incorporate it into my trading to move forward.

I find hc a great resource and am always impressed by the generosity and knowledge of the people on it, I am developing a great passion for the share market and hope to be as successful and knowledgeable as I can become over time

I would very much appreciate any advice

Thanks? all

Clive

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.