CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Sav-J,Good Post. When you have a choice, you would always target...

1. 297 Posts.
    Sav-J,
    Good Post. When you have a choice, you would always target oil over conventional gas and csm, particularly in a remote area with no infrastructure. You can at least truck the oil out and earn revenue that way, whereas with the conventional gas, csm and helium, which incidentally is a byproduct of the conventional gas, there is the processing and infrastructure required.

My view is that if they targeted the csm and could focus on core wells, they could probably drill around 5-7 wells for 4 million dollars, which would be a good start and might generate some interest with the big csm companies.

I am not sure how much money it costs to drill a conventional well in that neck of the woods, but I suspect there won't be much change after 1 conventional well. So you better be good and lucky.

It will be interesting to see how many conventional and how many csm wells they target for the next year. The biggest problem is you really can't use the same rig for both and coring with a conventional rig can be painful and unproductive as they have already found out.

My vote is for more csm wells and less conventional, but I would be happy with lots of either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.